Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Salmon--Two Ways

Greek Style Salmon


I start off with Olivia Frozen Salmon, (they come individually wrapped), which I purchased from Costco. Place the frozen salmon fillets in a baking pan and drizzle them with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with a little oregano and garlic powder. Bake at 400 degrees for approx. 30 minutes. Not necessary to turn them. Hubby and youngest son like their salmon with lemon. This recipe is quick and easy and if you line the pan with foil, no pan to clean. If I am making 3 pieces or less I use my toaster oven.



Greek Style Salmon with Greek Salad
                                                                                          Pic by Christine It

Mustard Salmon


Place the frozen salmon fillets in a baking pan and drizzle them with a little olive oil. Spread regular mustard or dijon mustard onto the salmon and then sprinkle Italian seasoned bread crumbs on top. Bake at 400 degrees for approx. 30 minutes. Not necessary to turn them. This is the way my oldest son and I like our salmon.


Mustard Salmon with Greek Salad, and Spinach and Rice
                                                                                           Pic by Christine It

#Fish #Costco #OliviaSalmon

No comments:

Post a Comment