Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tortilla Chip Dip

Tortilla Chip Dip
                                                                                           Pic by Christine It


A friend of mine gave me this recipe over ten years ago and I've been making it for family parties ever since. Love, love, love this dip! It is so easy and so good!

250g cream cheese (1 cup)
500ml sour cream (2 cups)

Salsa (whatever heat you prefer...we like mild)

1 green pepper, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 tomato, diced

Cheddar cheese, shredded ( I use mild)

A bag or two of Tortilla Chips (I like the Tostitos Multigrain Rounds)

Mix the cream cheese and sour cream together and spread onto a platter. Add one layer of salsa. Sprinkle the green pepper, red pepper, red onion, and then the tomato on top. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese. I like to make this the night before the party so all the ingredients have time to get to know each other.

Note: I always put the cheddar cheese over the whole platter, I only did half for the photo so that you can see what's underneath.
#Tostitos #TortillaChipDip #Dip

No comments:

Post a Comment