Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Broiled Meatballs

 This is quick, easy, and tasty.  Win/Win/Win.  :D
Broiled Meatballs
4 lb lean ground beef
4 eggs
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried mint
1 small grated onion (optional)
Steak spice (optional)

Preheat the oven on broil. I mixed the ingredients well, being careful not to over mix as that will make the meatballs tough. I shaped the mixture into two inch meatballs and placed them in a large foil lined pan. (I lined the pan with foil so I don't have to clean it after.) I then placed the pan on the top rack and browned the meatballs and then turned them over and browned the other side. It was approximately 6 minutes each side but I always check one by cutting it in half to make sure it is cooked through. 

Broiled Meatballs (with honey garlic sauce) and Zucchini Potato
#Beef #Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment