Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Easy Teriyaki Salmon

Teriyaki Salmon
For this recipe I used Olivia frozen salmon, (they come individually wrapped), which I purchased from Costco. Place the frozen salmon fillets in a baking pan and spoon some teriyaki sauce* over top, turn the salmon over and spoon more sauce over top. Bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes. Not necessary to turn them during the bake time. If you have some teriyaki sauce left over you can spoon some over the salmon when you plate it. This recipe is quick and easy and if you line the pan with foil, no pan to clean. If I am making 3 pieces or less I use my toaster oven.  

*Teriyaki Sauce

Ingredients
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 -2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup cold water
Directions
Mix all but cornstarch and 1/4 cup water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve. Add to sauce in pan.
Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness. 



Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables over Rice


Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables over Rice


I made the rice in my Zojirushi Rice Cooker.  Chopped up some sweet pepper, portobello mushrooms, and onion and took out some stir fry veggies from the freezer (bought from Costco) and threw them all into the wok which had a little olive oil in it. Once the veggies were almost done I mixed in the teriyaki sauce, (I had made a double batch), and let it simmer for a few minutes. So good!  :D

#Salmon #Teriyaki #Costco 

No comments:

Post a Comment