Saturday, January 24, 2015

French Toast

A traditional (well traditional for us), french toast made with eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. This is my oldest son's favourite.  We cannot forget the homemade maple syrup made by hubby and bro-in-laws.  :D
French Toast with Texas Toast Bread

This is my youngest son's favourite.  French Toast made with Easter Sweet Bread.
French Toast made with Easter Sweet Bread (Tsoureki)

PBJ French Toast.  I had seen this so many times and have always wanted to try it. This is now my favourite way to have French Toast, with strawberry jam and peanut butter filling. :D
PBJ French Toast

Nutella French Toast.  This is my daughter's favourite way to have French Toast, with nutella filling and sometimes some strawberry jam.  I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree. ;)
Nutella French Toast 

#Breakfast #FrenchToast

No comments:

Post a Comment