Monday, January 12, 2015

Garlic Pizza

Garlic Pizza
My daughter and I decided to try to replicate our favourite garlic pizza. My daughter put about 8 cloves of garlic through the garlic press and then mixed this with butter. I spread the butter/garlic mixture onto the rolled out dough and then grated some mozzarella on top. On top of the mozzarella, I sprinkled some parmesan cheese, onion powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. The kids said it was better than the pizza place. SCORE! 

Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes or until cheese gets bubbly and crust is golden brown.


Tip: About half way through the baking time, I noticed the butter coming through the cheese so I tilted the pan back and forth so that the butter would spread evenly over the top of the cheese. 


#Pizza #Garlic

2 comments: