Sunday, January 25, 2015

Grilled Kafta Kebabs

Grilled Kafta Kebabs
I have been wanting to make these ever since Hadia posted them on facebook.  This recipe is also in her cookbook--which is fabulous! The kafta kebabs were a big hit! There was even a debate as to who would get the last one! The only change I made was that I didn't have fresh parsley so I substituted dried--1/3 cup. I will definitely be making these again soon.

Grilled Kafta Kebabs with Spinach and Rice, and Mushrooms
#Kafta #Kebabs #Grilled #Beef

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Christine for taking the time to try one of the recipes of the book. And thank you for introducing my book to your readers. Your support means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome dear Hadia. I can't wait to make some more of your wonderful recipes! :D

      Delete