Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Boiled Fried Potatoes

A little variation to my home fry recipe. I boiled large red potatoes in their skin. Once they were done, I peeled them (careful they are really really hot), roughly chopped them up, and put them in a frying pan. I drizzled them with olive oil and added in some butter. I then added salt, and Montreal Chicken Spice. Mixed it all together and 'fried' for about 15 minutes on low heat while stirring. Not letting the potato cool down before you put them in the frying pan gives them a different texture. It's like a combination of a mashed potato and a roasted potato. So good.


Boiled Fried Potatoes
#Potatoes #Sidedish #MontrealChickenSpice

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I just drooled!! I can just taste this, literally! We are twins you and I we are... ♥

    ReplyDelete