Monday, October 26, 2015

Quick Sausage and Peppers over Rice

Love this quick, easy dinner!  I've been working on my apple bounty this week and after peeling bushels of apples who feels like making dinner?   It is also a great way to use up peppers and onions from the garden.  First, I started the rice in my Zojirushi Rice Maker and then I chopped up peppers, onions, and one clove of garlic and placed them in my large electric frying pan.  I then added some cut up, fully cooked, double smoked sausage, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Montreal Chicken Spice. Cooked this until the veggies were done to our liking.  Served the sausage and peppers over the rice. That's it.  I know!  :D  The sausage and peppers are also great in a hot dog bun with a little melted cheese.  Yummy!

Peppers and onions, from our garden, with a little garlic.

Some nice double smoked cooked sausage.

Add in the olive oil and spices.

A quick, easy, satisfying meal!
#sausage #rice #peppers #pork

2 comments: