Friday, December 11, 2015

Triple Chocolate Coconut Cookies



I'm so excited to share this recipe with you today!  It has now become a new family favourite.  You are going to LOVE it! :D This is part of a Freaky Friday Recipe Swap where a group of us were each assigned a blog to bake from and I was lucky enough to be able to choose a recipe from Who Needs a Cape? This blog consists of a group of average everyday moms from a variety of backgrounds that are sharing their life journeys with us which I am so grateful for, because my life is now a lot sweeter, 'chocolatier'', and 'coconutty'  (let's just pretend they are real words), with these Triple Chocolate Coconut Cookies! I love that they took a recipe and made it their own...sound familiar?  These are a big hit with the kids and I already have a request to make them again.  You have to check out their blog for more wonderful recipes.  I also made their White Chocolate Oatmeal Bars which I will post later on.  So good!

Triple Chocolate Coconut Cookies

Adding in the coconut, white and dark chocolate chips (we left out the nuts).

Mix it up.

Cute, no?

I'm ready for my close up. 

Made 30 cookies...they didn't last very long. 

We have a pile up...someone get the milk!
#FreakyFriday #chocolate #coconut #cookies #whoneedsacape

Please check out the Freaky Friday group below and show them some love. ♥



22 comments:

  1. WHOA! :D Now THAT'S a cookie!!! :D All of my favorites in there!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triple chocolate coconut...yes please! I wish I had one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a mouthful of royal dessert treats. Love all the chocolate! Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine these sound decadent! I love the ladies over at Who Needs a Cape.. so many great recipes... especially these cookies!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Angela! There were so many great recipes to choose from...I've now got a few more put 'on the list'. :D

      Delete
  5. Mmmm, coconut and tons of chocolate sounds just heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate delights! I'm making these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these goodies tucked into one cookie! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving absolutely everything about these cookies! Chocolate and coconut is a favorite combo of mine, and TRIPLE chocolate makes them even better :) Great choice for #FreakyFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, we absolutely love them too! :D

      Delete
  9. That is one colossal cookie! I enjoyed baking from your blog this round! Thanks for joining our little group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chocolatier is soo the right way to go! The recipe is a winner!

    ReplyDelete