Monday, January 11, 2016

One-Pot Paprika Chicken Thighs


One-Pot Paprika Chicken Thighs

So the children and hubby have been asking me when I am going to start making all the recipes that I have put 'on the list'.  So here's to the New Year and to new family favourites! This One-Pot Paprika Chicken Thigh recipe from Reluctant Entertainer was a big hit with everyone.  It was so easy and so good.  Win/Win! 

Pan Fried Thighs
I had to 'Christine It' a little for the family but I'm sure you all knew that already. :P I wasn't sure if the kids would like the paprika so instead of putting two tablespoons of paprika, I put one tablespoon of paprika and one tablespoon of Montreal Chicken Spice with the salt and pepper in the Ziploc bag and coated six thighs at a time. I didn't add the thyme and my boys do not like mushrooms so, no mushrooms and no thyme.  :(
Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions

Return the chicken to the pan.

Give it a little stir.
I had bought the family sized boneless skinless chicken thighs from Costco so they didn't all fit into my pot.  I ended up putting the extra, pan fried thighs, into my toaster oven for 25 minutes at 425 degrees.  They were really good this way as well!  That's two new ways to make chicken thighs!  The kids are already asking me to make this again...both ways.  :P
Baked the extra pan fried thighs.

Over rice is really nice!
#chicken #chickenthighs #onepot

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely delcious my sis!! I know my family will be all over this as well!!

    ReplyDelete